Give the Gift of Life

Here at Greenacres Bowl, we take pride in helping our community. We sponsor youth sports teams and business partner with local schools. We donate to many different organizations with local events throughout the year. We match scholarship money earned by our youth bowlers through our youth program. Even though we do all of this, we still look for new opportunities to help people in need.

Our management team decided to come up with a way to benefit charities near and dear to them and help our customers at the same time. We call it, "Save A Life Sundays". Everyone knows we offer our Family Pizza Bowl Package on Sundays from 2PM to 8PM*. This package was always meant to give families the opportunity to spend quality time together before everyone has to go back to a week filled with school and work responsibilities. Now we have found a way to make this special better for everyone.

Sundays 2PM - 8PM* *(Dates and times are subject to change without notice)
Includes: 2 hours of bowling, 1 large pizza, 1 pitcher of soda and shoe rentals for up to 5 guests PLUS 1 charity raffle ticket towards our "Queen of Hearts" board!

We have funded a donation pot with $1,000. Every group that purchases a Family Pizza Bowl Package will automatically receive one (1) ticket for the Save A Life Sunday drawing. If the group chooses, they may purchase up to four (4) additional tickets for $5.00 each. 100% of the money from additional tickets will go directly into the donation pot. Every Monday by 4PM, we will pull one ticket from the days tickets distributed. The person drawn will choose an envelopebased on a corresponding number from 1 through 54. The 54 envelopes represent a deck of playing cards with two (2) jokers added. If the number chosen contains the Queen of Hearts, the balance of the pot will be split 70/30. 70% of the pot will be distributed and donated to the 5 charities chosen by Greenacres Bowl and the remaining 30% of the pot will go to the person that chose the card.

If the envelope chosen does not contain the Queen of Hearts, the pot will roll over and the card will be removed from the choices available. The game will continue and the pot will build until someone can find the Queen of Hearts. There are small payouts for certain cards drawn. Please see the rules and complete details for these payouts. The person with the rights to the ticket drawn does not need to be present to win. Every ticket submitted must be filled out and have the number of the envelope selected if chosen.

Rules & Regulations

  1. The board has 54 sealed numbered envelopes. Under the sealed envelopes and randomly placed is a deck of poker cards with 2 Jokers. A tumbler shall be used for mixing raffle tickets. Tickets shall be mixed in Public View. Playing the Queen of Hearts Donation Game with one (1) ticket included with the Pizza Bowl Package, additional tickets will be sold for $5.00 each with 100% of the money going to the donation pot. Only families that have purchased a Pizza Bowl Package will be allowed to purchase additional tickets.
  2. Tickets are sold in conjunction with our Save A Life Package. (Times and availibility are subject to change)
  3. Ticket drawing will take place every Monday by 12PM (noon).
  4. The donation ticket pulled must be filled out in full including the envelope number chosen from the board.
  5. To win 30% of the pot, the Queen of Hearts must be chosen from the Raffle board.
  6. If the Queen of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week.
  7. The pot will continue to build until the Queen of Hearts is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.
  8. If the winning ticket holder picks the Queen of Hearts, they will receive 30% of the pot. The remaining 70% will be divided equally and donated to the local charities chosen by Greenacres Bowl in the winning persons name.
  9. Greenacres Bowl will not withhold any taxes from winnings. You will be required to provide proper identification and information to receive winnings. All tickets and monies will be accounted for by Greenacres Bowl in accordance with all Department of Charitable Gaming requirements.
  10. If your ticket is drawn and you draw a pay card, you will receive the pay card prize and the prize for that stage ticket drawing. Example: $25.00 for getting your ticket drawn + $50.00 for the Joker = $75.00
  11. Prizes not collected within thirty (30) days will be added back to the donation pot.
  12. Greenacres Bowl reserves all rights.

Pot Distribution

  • Ticket Winner: $25.00 (if your ticket is pulled that night)
  • Any Deuce: $25.00
  • Jokers: $50.00
  • Any Ace: $30.00
  • Any King: $20.00
  • Any Ten: $10.00
If your ticket is drawn and you draw a pay card, you will receive the pay card prize and the prize for that stage ticket drawing. Example: $25.00 for getting your ticket drawn + $50.00 for the Joker = $75.00